How authorised persons of a limited liability company or a cooperative grant mandates jointly
Authorised persons in a limited company or cooperative can grant their organisation’s mandates together if it is not possible to grant them alone. First, see who can grant the organisation’s mandates alone.
The mandates are granted in the same manner as in the granting of mandates alone but the mandates must be validated jointly. Instructions for granting mandates alone
Depending on the method of representation entered in the Trade Register, the validation can be carried out by
- an authorised person with another authorised person
- all authorised persons jointly
- an authorised person with the board chair or a board member.
Any of the other authorised persons of a limited liability company or a cooperative entered in the Trade Register can initiate the granting of mandates by selecting Company’s mandates as the service role.
- The initiator provides the mandate details in Suomi.fi e-Authorizations. The initiator can also add themselves as an assignee.
- The initiator selects the other validators. Suomi.fi e-Authorizations only shows the persons that can be added as validators.
- The initiator validates the mandates on their part when providing the mandate details.
- After this, the other validators can see a notification of the mandates to be validated when they identify themselves into Suomi.fi e-Authorizations and select Company’s mandates as the service role and the limited liability company or cooperative acting as the assignor.
- All validators must validate the mandates on their part before they take effect. Mandates that have not yet been validated will be displayed in Suomi.fi e-Authorizations for a period of six months after which they will be removed.
On the To be validated by you page, the validators can also see the mandates waiting for their validation. On the To be validated by others page, the initiator and the other validators can see the mandates waiting to be validated by others. When you click the name of the party, you can see the party’s mandates waiting to be validated and you can follow the validation of individual mandates by opening the mandate theme in question.
Please note that
- the initiator should notify the other validators of a pending mandate, as other validators will only receive a notification of the pending mandate if they have activated Suomi.fi Messages
- the mandates to be validated jointly can only be seen in Suomi.fi e-Authorizations if the company has mandates waiting to be validated by more than one person with a right to represent.