Public Service Info
Public Service Info is an advisory service that
- helps you find the correct authorities and services to take care of your matter
- provides support in the use of e-services
- provides support in the use of Suomi.fi services.
Public Service Info provides guidance through electronic channels and by phone.
Official matters cannot be taken up or enquiries made about details on their progress in Public Service Info.
Each authority is responsible for the advice given about the content of its services, its service processes and malfunctions in the forms and e-services. Public Service Info will forward these questions to the organisation in question.
Hours of service
- Monday–Friday 8.00–21.00
- Saturday 9.00–15.00
- Closed on Sundays and public holidays
You can see in Finnish any exceptions in service times in each service channel's additional information.
- Telephone Service 0295 000
- Electronic formOpens in a new window.
- Text message service for special groups
The Digital and Population Data Services Agency is responsible for maintaining and managing Public Service Info.
For more information on Public Service Info’s services please see the Public Service Info website publicserviceinfo.fiOpens in a new window..
Public Service Info Register DescriptionOpens in a new window.