Go directly to contents.

Going on a trip?

Before a trip abroad, make sure that at least your travel documents, travel insurance and vaccinations are in order. See also where you can get help if you get into trouble abroad.

See contents related to the topic:

Before going abroad

It is worth submitting a travel notification to the Ministry for Foreign Affairs if you are travelling or moving abroad.

Problem situations when travelling or staying abroad

In an emergency, call 112 in EU countries and the local emergency call number in other countries.