Go directly to contents.

Personal well-being

 You can use public or private health services. Public services are cheaper for you. As a public healthcare client, you can choose which place of treatment you wish to use.

If you work, you can use the occupational health services provided by your employer. However, you cannot get all health services in occupational health care. If you get a study place at university or university of applied sciences, you can use the services of the Finnish Student Health Service (FSHS).

See contents related to the topic:

Dental care in adulthood

Everyone receives basic public oral health care and, if necessary, further guidance.

Healthcare for students of higher education

Students of both universities and universities of applied sciences receive healthcare services from the Finnish Student Health Service (FSHS).

Vaccinations in adulthood

Adults receive vaccinations under the national adult immunisation programme at health and social services centres free of charge.