Employment Fund, services
- Employment FundServiceNationwidePublic serviceA scholarship can be granted if you have completed a vocational upper secondary qualification, a further qualification or a specialist qualification.
- Employment FundServiceNationwidePublic serviceAn adult education allowance can be granted to employees and entrepreneurs who have at least eight years of employment history.
- Employment FundServiceNationwidePublic serviceAn employer, who is not eligible for the tax authority’s training deduction, can apply for training compensation.
- Employment FundServiceNationwidePublic serviceThe Employment Fund will comment the draft settlement agreement in civil matters concerning the end of employment, upon request by the parties.
- Employment FundServiceNationwidePublic serviceYou can calculate an estimate of an employer’s liability component and its percentage using the liability component calculator.
- Employment FundServiceNationwidePublic serviceIn civil matters concerning the end of employment, the Employment Fund gives statements of how compensation and unemployment benefits are reconciled.
- Employment Fund
Sending the settlement agreement and paying the deducted sum based on the Employment Contracts ActEmployment FundServiceNationwidePublic serviceAn employer must send a copy of the settlement to the Employment Fund as well as pay the Employment Fund a sum deducted from the agreed compensation.
- Employment FundServiceNationwidePublic serviceEmployers can view the unemployment insurance contribution decisions and invoices, and the salary and wage details received from the Incomes Register.