Go directly to contents.
What to do

Guardianship and continuing power of attorney

Cancelling or changing the continuing power of attorney

Can I change or cancel the continuing power of attorney?

If you want to change the contents of the continuing power of attorney, you must prepare a new power of attorney document. It will replace the old one.

If you want to cancel the document before it has been confirmed, you can do so by destroying all copies of the original continuing power of attorney.

If you want to cancel it after it has been confirmed, you must send an application to the Digital and Population Data Services Agency.

Updated: 18/12/2023

Are you satisfied with the content on this page?