Comparing company forms, services
Filter service list
- TE OfficeServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe start-up grant is an allowance granted by the TE Office for a new entrepreneur at the establishment and consolidation stage of a new business.
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceWhen you become self-employed, the Finnish Centre for Pensions will send you instructions on how to insure your self-employment.
- Finnish Tax AdministrationPermit or other obligationNationwidePublic serviceThe VAT register is a register of the Tax Administration that contains information on operators liable to pay VAT.
- Finnish Patent and Registration Office
Business and entity Information System’s (YTJ) information servicesFinnish Patent and Registration OfficeServiceNationwidePublic servicePRH and Tax administration maintain YTJ register that provides basic details of businesses, foundations and entities.
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceIf you are self-employed, you have to take care of your obligatory pension insurance yourself.
- ELY CentreServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe national Enterprise Finland Telephone Service provides guidance to starting entrepreneurs in matters related to establishing an enterprise.
- Finnish Patent and Registration OfficeServiceNationwidePublic serviceThe PRH provides details on beneficial owners entered in the Trade Register. The details are not public in the same way as other company details.
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceBy supervising employers, we make sure that private sector employers take out pension insurance for their employees.
- Vaasa Region Enterprise Agency StartiaService7 municipalitiesPublic serviceWe at Startia help you to set up your own businessService channels:
- The Municipality of SipooServiceSipooPublic serviceThe municipality of Sipoo provides services for new entrepreneurs in cooperation with Central Uusimaa Business Development Centre KEUKE.