Comparing company forms, services
Filter service list
- TE OfficeServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe start-up grant is an allowance granted by the TE Office for a new entrepreneur at the establishment and consolidation stage of a new business.
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceWhen you become self-employed, the Finnish Centre for Pensions will send you instructions on how to insure your self-employment.
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceIf you are self-employed, you have to take care of your obligatory pension insurance yourself.Service channels:
- ELY CentreServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe national Enterprise Finland Telephone Service provides guidance to starting entrepreneurs in matters related to establishing an enterprise.
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceBy supervising employers, we make sure that private sector employers take out pension insurance for their employees.
- Kokkolanseudun Kehitys LtdService8 municipalitiesPublic serviceAre you setting up a business? The New Enterprise Agency Central-Ostrobothnia FIRMAXI is a part of KOSEKs operations.
- Vaasa Region Enterprise Agency StartiaService7 municipalitiesPublic serviceWe at Startia help you to set up your own business
- Kokkolanseudun Kehitys LtdService8 municipalitiesPublic serviceWe offer personal establishment services for businesses that are interested in a region or operating in it.
- Vaasa Region Development CompanyService7 municipalitiesPublic serviceWe provide services for companies and communities operating in the region or interested in doing so.
- City of VaasaServiceVaasaPublic serviceWhen you need help and support in starting a company, and during your first years in business, the experts at VASEK and the Vaasa Region Enterprise Ag