Falling ill, services
Filter service list
- City of KauniainenServiceKauniainenPublic serviceHealth care services in Kauniainen are provided by the Health Centre.Service channels:
- KelaServiceNationwidePublic serviceSickness
- KelaServiceNationwidePublic serviceRehabilitation
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic servicePension providers arrange vocational rehabilitation if you have a stable working life and face the threat of disability within the next few years.Service channels:
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceHealth stations provide doctor's services by appointment.
- Vantaa cityServiceVantaaPublic serviceHealth stations provide primary health care services. They are residents’ primary places of treatment; when required, health centers can refer...
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceThe City of Helsinki smoking clinic organizes smoking cessation groups where people share their experiences on how to stop smoking.
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceWhen you need an appointment to see a nurse, contact your health station.Service channels:
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceHealth stations are the principal units of care for Helsinki residents. As necessary, health stations can refer customers to further examinations...
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceElectronic health services are available at the City of Helsinki’s health stations, maternity clinics, dental care and student health care provisions.Service channels: