Falling ill, services
Filter service list
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceThe assistive equipment services are intended for Helsinki residents (over 16 years of age) whose ability to function is reduced.
- City of KauniainenServiceKauniainenPublic serviceThe primary place of care (during office hours) for adults and children in Kaunianen, even in the case of illnesses and accidents requiring...
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceGroup therapy is structured, goal-oriented, fixed-term therapy which utilises peer support.
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceThe centre offers consultations and fixed-term investigation and treatment periods for patients with bipolar disorder, who receive psychiatric and...
- City of KauniainenServiceKauniainenPublic serviceThe Health Centre (Terveyskeskus) provides support and mental health services.
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceMieppi is a low-threshold mental health service unit offering discussion support for adults and young people over 13.Service channels:
- City of VaasaServiceVaasaPublic serviceThe emergency services provide urgent treatment.
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceServices by psychiatric nurses are meant for customers aged 18 and older suffering from mild or medium depression or anxiety.Service channels:
- City of EspooServiceEspooPublic serviceMental health and substance abuse services helps you with mental health and substance abuse problems.