Falling ill, services
Filter service list
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceElectronic health services are available at the City of Helsinki’s health stations, maternity clinics, dental care and student health care provisions.Service channels:
- City of TurkuServiceTurkuPublic serviceOrthopedic rehabilitation unit offers demanding rehabilitation services for the elderly patients of Turku.Service channels:
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceEmergency health centres for adults treat serious illnesses and patients in need for emergency care aged 16 and older.
- City of KauniainenServiceKauniainenPublic serviceThe primary place of care (during office hours) for adults and children in Kaunianen, even in the case of illnesses and accidents requiring...Service channels:
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceThe centre offers consultations and fixed-term investigation and treatment periods for patients with bipolar disorder, who receive psychiatric and...
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceGroup therapy is structured, goal-oriented, fixed-term therapy which utilises peer support.
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceThe intensive outpatient unit, TEHO, is an outreach workgroup, which treats psychosis patients in need of special support.
- City of VaasaServiceVaasaPublic serviceThe emergency services provide urgent treatment.
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceServices by psychiatric nurses are meant for customers aged 18 and older suffering from mild or medium depression or anxiety.Service channels:
- City of KauniainenServiceKauniainenPublic serviceThe Health Centre (Terveyskeskus) provides support and mental health services.Service channels: