Falling ill, services
Filter service list
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceElectronic health services are available at the City of Helsinki’s health stations, maternity clinics, dental care and student health care provisions.Service channels:
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceThe assistive equipment services are intended for Helsinki residents (over 16 years of age) whose ability to function is reduced.
- City of TurkuServiceTurkuPublic serviceOrthopedic rehabilitation unit offers demanding rehabilitation services for the elderly patients of Turku.Service channels:
- City of KauniainenServiceKauniainenPublic serviceThe primary place of care (during office hours) for adults and children in Kaunianen, even in the case of illnesses and accidents requiring...Service channels:
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceGroup therapy is structured, goal-oriented, fixed-term therapy which utilises peer support.
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceThe centre offers consultations and fixed-term investigation and treatment periods for patients with bipolar disorder, who receive psychiatric and...
- Siun sote – Joint municipal authority for North Karelia social and health servicesService13 municipalitiesPublic serviceOur health stations and the Central Hospital emergency clinic will help you when you fall ill suddenly or have an accident.
- City of KauniainenServiceKauniainenPublic serviceThe Health Centre (Terveyskeskus) provides support and mental health services.
- City of HelsinkiServiceHelsinkiPublic serviceMieppi is a low-threshold mental health service unit offering discussion support for adults and young people over 13.Service channels:
- City of VaasaServiceVaasaPublic serviceThe emergency services provide urgent treatment.