Commercialising and launching a product, services
Filter service list
- Finnish Patent and Registration OfficeServiceNationwidePublic serviceA patent granted by the Finnish Patent and Registration Office gives you an exclusive right to your invention that forbids others from exploiting it.
- The Board for Gene Technology
Application for marketing of a product containing genetically modified organisms (GMOs)The Board for Gene TechnologyPermit or other obligationNationwidePublic serviceAn authorisation must be applied for the marketing of a product containing live genetically modified organisms (GMOs) in the European Union.
- Finnish Patent and Registration OfficeServiceNationwidePublic serviceA design right gives you exclusive rights to the products you have designed. Register your design at the Finnish Patent and Registration Office (PRH).
- Finnish Patent and Registration OfficeServiceNationwidePublic serviceYou can search the PRH’s patent and utility model databases for information on current and pending patents and utility models.Service channels:
- Finnish Patent and Registration OfficeServiceNationwidePublic serviceThe PRH Design Database provides information on pending design applications and valid design registrations in Finland.Service channels:
- ELY CentreServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe purpose of the Consultation service is business development in five different areas.
- Finnish Medicines Agency FimeaServiceNationwidePublic serviceThe classification decision is based on an assessment of the effect and presentation of the product.
- Finnish Patent and Registration OfficeServiceNationwidePublic serviceA utility model is an exclusive right to professionally use an invention, similar to the patent.
- ELY Centre
Business development services: Management of Marketing and Customer Relationships trainingELY CentreServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe training provides companies with tools to support marketing and sales that utilise a customer relationship strategy.
- Regional State Administrative AgencyPermit or other obligationNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceServing beverages that contain more than 2.8 % alcohol requires a licence.