Go directly to contents.


On the websiteOpens in a new window. you can apply for a study place in:

  • general upper secondary education or vocational education and training
  • higher education
  • adult education 

The study info website also contains information on Finnish educational institutions and their admissions criteria.

The start of studies at an institution of higher education

The start of one’s studies include a multitude of things to remember. As a student, student financial aid will be your primary source of income.

Studies or practical training abroad

As a student You can go abroad for an exchange or practical training. You can also complete your entire qualification or degree in a foreign country.

Young people after comprehensive school

If you are in the ninth year of comprehensive school, you can apply for upper secondary education in the joint application process.