Go directly to contents.

Students’ health care and income

If you are studying at a university or university of applied science, you can use the services of Finnish Student Health Service (FSHS).

If you work during the studies, pay attention to the annual income limits for student financial aid.

See contents related to the topic:

Income of higher education students

As a student you may be entitled to student financial aid and where necessary a housing allowance, basic social assistance and sickness allowance.

Healthcare for students of higher education

Students of both universities and universities of applied sciences receive healthcare services from the Finnish Student Health Service (FSHS).

Higher education students’ income in the summer

Students finance their summer by working or with student financial aid. If these are not possible, a student can apply for income support.