Information on e-Authorizations
In Suomi.fi e-Authorizations, private persons, companies and associations can grant mandates to persons, companies, or organisations to act on their behalf. A mandate is an electronic power of attorney, the details of which are entered in the authorisation register. When you want to act on behalf of someone else in a service that uses Suomi.fi e-Authorizations, your eligibility to do so will be checked from the authorisation register.
Suomi.fi contains general instructions on the granting of and request for mandates and information on the use of e-services with Suomi.fi e-Authorizations. Also see the instructions provided by different organisations The will provide more information on the use of Suomi.fi e-Authorizations in the service in question.
In Suomi-fi e-Authorizations you will see
- all the mandates granted and received
- sent and received mandate requests
- the mandates that have expired or have been invalidated prior to expiry
- the mandates which are to be validated together by numerous persons with the right to represent the company and which will be valid only after they have been confirmed by the selected validators.
If a company, an association or other organisation cannot authorise in Suomi.fi e-Authorizations, the mandate can be granted or invalidated with the application in the Mandate service provided by officials.
For those transferring to Suomi.fi e-authorizations from the Katso service, more information is available at the.
The Public Service Info provides advice on the use of Suomi.fi e-Authorizations to private clients.
Companies and organisations that are clients can receive advice from
- Customer service for organisations of the Digital and Population Data Services Agency
- the Enterprise Finland Telephone Service