Information on e-Authorizations
In Suomi.fi e-Authorizations, private persons, companies and associations can grant mandates to persons, companies, or organisations to act on their behalf. A mandate is an electronic power of attorney, the details of which are entered in the authorisation register. When you want to act on behalf of someone else in a service that uses Suomi.fi e-Authorizations, your eligibility to do so will be checked from the authorisation register.
Suomi.fi contains general instructions on the granting of and request for mandates and information on the use of e-services with Suomi.fi e-Authorizations. Also see the instructions provided by different organisations The will provide more information on the use of Suomi.fi e-Authorizations in the service in question.
In Suomi-fi e-Authorizations you will see
- all the mandates granted and received
- sent and received mandate requests
- the mandates that have expired or have been invalidated prior to expiry
- a company’s pending mandates that will only be valid when the chosen persons with a right to represent the company have validated them.
If the assignor cannot authorise in Suomi.fi e-Authorizations, the mandate can be granted or invalidated with the application in the Mandate service provided by officials.
The Public Service Info provides advice on the use of Suomi.fi e-Authorizations to private clients.
Companies and organisations that are clients can receive advice from
- Customer service for organisations of the Digital and Population Data Services Agency
- the Enterprise Finland Telephone Service