Go directly to contents.

Information for EU-citizens in Your Europe portal

If you are interested in moving to another EU country or if you already live outside Finland you can find practical advice and information on Your Europe website. This site gives you answers to questions concerning travelling and other temporary staying.

The website is divided into two main sections, one being addressed to citizens and the other one to companies. The contents is produced in all EU languages.

In the citizens section you can find information about your rights and obligations when travelling, living, working, retiring, studying or when you need healthcare services in another EU country. This section gives you advice also on vehicles and consumer rights.

The business section is your practical guide on doing business in the EU countries.

The website contains information regarding all EU countries as well as country-specific information and links.

On this site you can also find contact information to EU assistance services that offer more personalised or detailed help and advice.

For more information on Your Europe website

Did you find the information you were looking for on this page? This website is part of the European Your Europe portal. Give us feedback using the European Commission's feedback form. 

    Text edited by: editorial team
    Updated: 12/14/2020