International operations, services
Filter service list
- Vaasa Region Development CompanyService7 municipalitiesPublic serviceInternationalisation, export or foreign establishments, we'll help you.
- Ministry of Economic Affairs and EmploymentServiceNationwidePublic serviceProduct Contact Points provide information for free on the product regulations applied nationally in the different EEA member states.
- Finnish Environment Institute SYKEPermit or other obligationNationwidePublic serviceApplying for international waste shipment permits in accordance with the EU Waste Shipment Regulation.
- Finnish CustomsServiceNationwidePublic serviceSubmit a statistical declaration of import and export in EU trade.
- Finnish Environment Institute SYKE
Import and export of CITES species and products and related activities within Finland and the EUFinnish Environment Institute SYKEPermit or other obligationNationwidePublic serviceMoving CITES species across EU external borders requires a permit. Moving certain CITES species within Finland and the EU also requires a permit.
- Finnish Food Authority
FLEGT license scheme – import of timber and timber products into the European UnionFinnish Food AuthorityPermit or other obligationNationwidePublic serviceThe FLEGT licence guarantees that the timber and timber products are legally produced.
- Finnish CustomsServiceNationwidePublic serviceThe service provides advice on submitting Intrastat declarations.
- Finnish CustomsServiceNationwidePublic serviceYou can see the location and collateral securities reservation information of the company in the Personal details service.Service channels:
- Finnish Safety and Chemicals Agency (Tukes)Permit or other obligationNationwidePublic serviceA company manufacturing or importing hazardous chemicals shall submit information on the chemical to the Finnish Safety and Chemicals Agency (Tukes).
- Finnish Medicines Agency FimeaPermit or other obligationNationwidePublic serviceWhen a pharmaceutical factory exports medicines (usually outside the EU/EEA), a certificate of a pharmaceutical product issued by Fimea is required.