Checklist for start-up entrepreneurs, services
Filter service list
- TE OfficeServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe start-up grant is an allowance granted by the TE Office for a new entrepreneur at the establishment and consolidation stage of a new business.
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceWhen you become self-employed, the Finnish Centre for Pensions will send you instructions on how to insure your self-employment.
- ELY CentreServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe national Enterprise Finland Telephone Service provides guidance to starting entrepreneurs in matters related to establishing an enterprise.
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceIf you are self-employed, you have to take care of your obligatory pension insurance yourself.
- Finnish Food AuthorityServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceYou can apply for support when you start as a farmer for the first time. It facilitates change of generation and encourages new farmers to the sector.Service channels:
- City of VaasaServiceVaasaPublic serviceWhen you need help and support in starting a company, and during your first years in business, the experts at VASEK and the Vaasa Region Enterprise Ag
- Vaasa Region Enterprise Agency StartiaService7 municipalitiesPublic serviceWe at Startia help you to set up your own business
- Vaasa Region Development CompanyService7 municipalitiesPublic serviceWe are familiar with the business life in the area and existing networks – we can put you in touch with the local stakeholders.
- City of VaasaServiceVaasaPublic serviceCompanies and associations may make enquiries to municipalities concerning the availability of privately owned rental premises.
- City of EspooServiceEspooPublic serviceEnterpriseEspoo serves those planning to start their own business in all issues relating to establishing the business.Service channels: