Checklist for start-up entrepreneurs, services
Filter service list
- TE OfficeServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe start-up grant is an allowance for a new entrepreneur at the establishment and consolidation stage of a new business.
- The City of PorvooServiceNationwidePublic serviceDevelopment company Posintra provides services to people who consider entrepreneurship.
- The City of PorvooServiceNationwidePublic serviceScheduled meetings for business advisor are intended for instance for people considering starting their own business.Service channels:
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceWhen you become self-employed, the Finnish Centre for Pensions will send you instructions on how to insure your self-employment.
- Ilmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance Company
YEL – Basis for entrepreneurs’ pension and social securityIlmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance CompanyServiceNationwidePublic serviceSelf-employed person’s pension insurance is a mandatory insurance for entrepreneurs. It is the basis for your pension and social security.Service channels:
- ELY CentreServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe national Enterprise Finland Telephone Service provides guidance to starting entrepreneurs in matters related to establishing an enterprise.
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceIf you are self-employed, you have to take care of your obligatory pension insurance yourself.
- Finnish Food AuthorityServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceYou can apply for support when you start as a farmer for the first time. It facilitates change of generation and encourages new farmers to the sector.Service channels:
- City of VaasaServiceVaasaPublic serviceWhen you need help and support in starting a company, and during your first years in business, the experts at VASEK and the Vaasa Region Enterprise Ag
- The Municipality of SipooServiceSipooPublic serviceThe municipality of Sipoo provides services for new entrepreneurs in cooperation with Central Uusimaa Business Development Centre KEUKE.