Go directly to contents.

Studies or practical training abroad as a higher education student

As a higher education student, you can complete part of your studies abroad. You can utilise a ready exchange programme or search for a suitable institution of higher education or practical training place independently. If you complete your entire degree in another country, check in advance whether it will also be valid in Finland. As a new graduate you can get valuable work experience from a traineeship in a foreign country.

Text edited by: editorial team
Updated: 2/1/2024