Go directly to contents.

Studies and traineeships abroad as a secondary school student

As a secondary school student, you will have the opportunity to go abroad for a student exchange. You can go for an exchange if you are a student at either an upper secondary school and a vocational education and training institution. You can also complete summer studies, practical training or even an entire secondary education qualification abroad. The accreditation of studies you complete in another country will be decided on case by case. 

Text edited by: editorial team
Updated: 29/1/2024