Responsible for the service Vantaa city
- Service location
Uomarinteen koulu provides services in matters related to pupil and student benefits.
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens automatically with a button.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The customer service point has 2 floors.
- For moving around, there is a lift; the door opens automatically. The floor numbers in the lift can be felt with fingers. The button for the exit floor stands out from the other buttons.
- The facility has a wheelchair lift.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly.
- The facility has an accessible toilet on the same floor as the entrance.
- There is a second accessible toilet on floor 0.
- There is a third accessible toilet on floor 0.
Text edited by: Vantaa city