Responsible for the service Vantaa city
- Service location
Kaivoksela School provides instruction for students in grades 1-6.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- There is a steep slope on the passage.
- The customer service point has 2 floors.
- The facility has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The facility has at least 4 steps with handrails on both sides.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly.
- The facility has a toilet marked as accessible on floor 2. The toilet door cannot be easily opened and closed.
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- In connection with the entrance, there are at least 4 steps.
- The doors connected to the entrance are hard to perceive. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door is heavy or otherwise hard to open.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
Text edited by: Vantaa city