Responsible for the service Vantaa city
- Service location
Itä-Hakkilan koulu provides services in matters related to pupil and student benefits.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The passage has 1 step.
- The route has a ramp under 6 m long, with handrails on one side.
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens easily manually.
- The customer service point has 2 floors.
- For moving around, there is a lift that is difficult to perceive; the door is heavy. The floor numbers in the lift cannot be felt with fingers.
- The facility has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The facility has a ramp under 6 m long, with handrails on one side.
- The facility has a wheelchair lift.
- The doors in the facility are hard to perceive.
- The facility has an accessible toilet on the same floor as the entrance.
Text edited by: Vantaa city