Becoming a private entrepreneur, services
Filter service list
- TE OfficeServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe start-up grant is an allowance granted by the TE Office for a new entrepreneur at the establishment and consolidation stage of a new business.
- Finnish Patent and Registration Office
Business and entity Information System’s (YTJ) information servicesFinnish Patent and Registration OfficeServiceNationwidePublic servicePRH and Tax administration maintain YTJ register that provides basic details of businesses, foundations and entities.
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceWhen you become self-employed, the Finnish Centre for Pensions will send you instructions on how to insure your self-employment.
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceIf you are self-employed, you have to take care of your obligatory pension insurance yourself.
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceBy supervising employers, we make sure that private sector employers take out pension insurance for their employees.
- The Municipality of SipooServiceSipooPublic serviceIn Sipoo, entrepreneurs have excellent opportunities to networking, internationalization and thriving business in a seaside environment.Service channels:
- The Municipality of SipooServiceSipooPublic serviceThe municipality of Sipoo provides services for entrepreneurs and people wishing to start their own business.
- Vaasa Region Development CompanyService7 municipalitiesPublic serviceWe provide services for companies and communities operating in the region or interested in doing so.
- Vaasa Region Enterprise Agency StartiaService7 municipalitiesPublic serviceWe at Startia help you to set up your own business
- The Municipality of SipooServiceSipooPublic serviceEntrepreneur coaching is a system that encourages new entrepreneurs to carefully plan and develop their business.