Setting up a general partnership or a limited partnership, services
Filter service list
- TE OfficeServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe start-up grant is an allowance for a new entrepreneur at the establishment and consolidation stage of a new business.
- Ilmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance Company
YEL – Basis for entrepreneurs’ pension and social securityIlmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance CompanyServiceNationwidePublic serviceSelf-employed person’s pension insurance is a mandatory insurance for entrepreneurs. It is the basis for your pension and social security.Service channels:
- The City of PorvooServiceNationwidePublic serviceDevelopment company Posintra provides services to people who consider entrepreneurship.
- Finnish Patent and Registration OfficeServiceNationwidePublic serviceThe PRH provides details on beneficial owners entered in the Trade Register. The details are not public in the same way as other company details.
- The City of PorvooServiceNationwidePublic serviceScheduled meetings for business advisor are intended for instance for people considering starting their own business.Service channels:
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceWhen you become self-employed, the Finnish Centre for Pensions will send you instructions on how to insure your self-employment.
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceIf you are self-employed, you have to take care of your obligatory pension insurance yourself.
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceBy supervising employers, we make sure that private sector employers take out pension insurance for their employees.
- The Municipality of SipooServiceSipooPublic serviceIn Sipoo, entrepreneurs have excellent opportunities to networking, internationalization and thriving business in a seaside environment.Service channels:
- Vaasa Region Development CompanyService7 municipalitiesPublic serviceWe provide services for companies and communities operating in the region or interested in doing so.