Go directly to contents.

Discounts and subsidised holidays for the unemployed

While unemployed, you can get discounts on entrance fees and are able to take a subsidised holiday. Sign into the TE Services e-services and print out a certificate of current unemployment. This can be used to demonstrate that you are unemployed. 

What services can I get?

See related services and service channels.
Text edited by: editorial team
Updated: 3/11/2019