Go directly to contents.


Before unemployment

Start your job search before your employment relationship or studies end so that your possible unemployment will be as short as possible.

When you become unemployed

You can receive unemployment benefit from Kela or unemployment fund when you register as a jobseeker with the TE Office and look for a work.

Finding employment

Help and support is available for looking for work, starting studies, setting up a company and putting an end to long-term unemployment.