Responsible for the service Vantaa city
- Service location
Rekolanmäki School provides instruction for students in grades 1-6.
- The accessible parking space is located outdoors over 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking space is less than 3.6 m.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door is heavy or otherwise hard to open.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The customer service point has 3 floors.
- For moving around, there is a lift; the door opens automatically. The floor numbers in the lift can be felt with fingers.
- The facility has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The facility has a wheelchair lift.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly.
- The facility has an accessible toilet on the same floor as the entrance.
- There is a second accessible toilet on floor 1.
- There is a third accessible toilet on floor 2.
- The service point has a fixed induction loop in the gym and also a portable induction loop.
Text edited by: Vantaa city