Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment
The Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment (MEAE) is part of the Government. MEAE's task is to build an operating environment and to ensure productivity, growth, high levels of employment and well-being.
See more service channels by this organization
- E-serviceNationwide except the Åland IslandsThe Permits and Supervision Service is a channel for permit applications, notifications and supervision.Open 24 hours a day.
- E-serviceNationwideDescribe a problem related to the application of EU legislation in the SOLVIT online service.
- FormNationwideA provider of accommodation services must make a notification of the travellers in a group that arrives in the accommodation establishment.
- FormNationwideA provider of accommodation services must make a notification of a traveller who arrives in the accommodation establishment.
- WebsiteNationwideThis page provides information about accommodation and catering service activities.
- WebsiteNationwideThe Business Sector Services webpage contains information on for example the services’ operations and publications.
- WebsiteNationwideThis webpage provides further information on the Employee Invention Committee’s activities and on requesting an opinion.
- WebsiteNationwideThis webpage provides further information on the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment’s Employment Service Statistics.
- WebsiteNationwideThe form template can be used in the preparation of a family integration plan or edited according to the needs.
- WebsiteNationwideThe form template for an initial interview can be used or edited to fit the needs during the initial assessment.
- WebsiteNationwideThe form template can be used in the preparation of an integration plan for minors or edited according to the needs.
- WebsiteNationwideForm template of a personal integration plan
- WebsiteNationwide except the Åland IslandsIntegration.fi offers information, materials, up-to-date news and blogs for professionals/actors in immigrant integration and refugee reception.
- WebsiteNationwideOn this page you can search, for example, for the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment's publications.
- WebsiteNationwideOnline training packages and handbooks support the work of integration actors
- WebsiteNationwideThis webpage provides information on how to set up a personnel fund.
- WebsiteNationwideThe SOLVIT webpage provides more information about the SOLVIT service .
- WebsiteNationwide except the Åland IslandsStructuralfunds.fi is a web service to apply for funding from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and European Social Fund (ESF).
- WebsiteNationwideYou can access the integration database from this website.
- WebsiteNationwideThe Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment's website offers final Working Life Barometer reports for download.