Suomi.fi e-Authorisations: Authorise another person to pick up your prescription medicine for you
If you feel that you have flu-like symptoms, stay at home until you feel better. You can authorise another person to pick you for you online using Suomi.fi authorisation. You control yourself how long the authorization is valid. You can also cancel it if you wish.
The person that you authorise can shop at any pharmacy. He/she does not need your Kela card, your prescription or your patient instruction, just his/her own ID card, passport or driving license.
You can also agree with someone in a risk group to give you authority to visit a pharmacy for you.
To give an online authorisation:
1. Authorise yourself to the service at.
2. In the menu, go to ”Give authorisation”.
3. Add the name and the personal identity code of the person who you have authorised.
4. From the Authorisation category list, select Pharmacy services and specify the mandate’s period of validity.
5. Tell the person who have authorised your personal identity code and the name of the prescription medicine that you need.
Using the Suomi.fi authorisations you can also authorise people to use many other services operated by authorities. For more information, visit.