Go to the service details to see
- what service is concerned
- who the service is intended for
- who is responsible for the service and who provides it
- how and where the service can be accessed.
State, municipalities and other organisations supply the information about the services that they provide for different target groups and the details of the service channels. You can view all this information in Suomi.fi.
The organisation responsible for the service is also responsible for the accuracy of the information and the service channels used.
The service channels include
- online service channels, such as e-services
- telephone services
- printable forms
- service locations
- websites giving additional information about the services.
Suomi.fi – information and services for your life events