Permits and obligations
Filter permit list
- Finnish CustomsPermit or other obligationNationwidePublic serviceREX registration relates to the certification of origin of goods.
- Regional State Administrative AgencyPermit or other obligationNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe law or an authority's decision may contain an obligation to lodge a security with the Regional State Administrative Agency (AVI).Service channels:
- Digital and Population Data Services Agency
Applying for a revocation of the right to officiate weddingsDigital and Population Data Services AgencyPermit or other obligationNationwidePublic serviceA registered religious community or officiator can apply for a revocation of a granted right to officiate weddings.Service channels:
- ELY Centre
Decision on application of the Environmental impact assessment (EIA) procedure in an individual caseELY CentrePermit or other obligationNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceDecision on the application of the Environmental impact assessment (EIA) procedure in an individual case.
- Regional State Administrative AgencyPermit or other obligationNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe Regional State Administrative Agency keeps a register of the agencies (the agency register).
- Finnish Food AuthorityPermit or other obligationNationwidePublic serviceExporting certain agriculture products to third countries requires an AGREX export certificate.
- Finnish CustomsPermit or other obligationNationwidePublic serviceFavourable tariff treatment may be granted to goods admitted to the Union’s customs territory provided that they will be used for a specific purpose.
- ELY CentrePermit or other obligationNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceProfessional waste carriers or waste transporters must apply for the acceptance of operation onto the waste management register.
- The Finnish Transport and Communications Agency Traficom
Licences, certificates and identifiers in radio communicationThe Finnish Transport and Communications Agency TraficomPermit or other obligationNationwidePublic serviceThe possession and use of a radio transmitter are always subject to a radio licence, unless the device is specifically exempted from licensing.
- Finnish CustomsPermit or other obligationNationwidePublic serviceA company can request for a tax relief if Customs has levied the value-added tax or excise tax in connection to a customs clearance or fairway dues.Service channels: