Go directly to contents.

Permit packages

You can currently apply for the following permits as a package

  • environmental permit granted by the Regional State Administrative Agency
  • chemical safety permit granted by the Finnish Safety and Chemicals Agency (Tukes)

in the Permits and supervision service.

You may need permits if you are establishing or modifying an industrial plant. The Permits and supervision service explains in more detail how permits for industrial plants are applied for as a package. 

In the service, you can also apply for an individual permit and apply for more permits later if necessary. New permits will gradually be added to the service.

More information on the permits required in the sector in which your company operates is available in Web Service.