Go directly to contents.

Appealing a tax decision

When necessary, a decision related to taxation can be appealed. A set of instructions for appealing the decision will be attached to the decision. The instructions will include the deadlines for appeals and other necessary information. An appeal is generally submitted in the form of a claim for revision to the Assessment Adjustment Board.

You can usually submit a claim for revision in the MyTax service.Opens in a new window.

If you are not satisfied with the decision given by the Assessment Adjustment Board, file an appeal to an Administrative Court.

Text edited by: editorial team
Updated: 9/12/2022