Recruiting an employee, services
Filter service list
- TE OfficeServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe EURES service of the Employment and Economic Development Office assists organisations in recruiting employees from EU/EEA countries.
- TE OfficeServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceA pay subsidy is an economic benefit that the TE Office may grant an employer to cover the costs of hiring an unemployed jobseeker.
- TE OfficeServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceA TE Office helps employers find and recruit the right employees.
- TE Office
Examination of the terms of employment of a foreigner regarding a residence permit for an employeeTE OfficePermit or other obligationNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe TE Office assesses whether recruiting a foreign employee is justifiable and provides a partial decision regarding the employee’s residence permit.
- ELY CentreServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceRecruitment training is an option if you cannot find competent employees and in your field of business skilled personnel will not be graduating soon.
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceIf you go abroad to work, apply for coverage under Finnish social security from the Finnish Centre for Pensions.
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceIn certain situations, the Finnish Centre for Pensions can exempt a foreign employer from the obligation to take out pension insurance in Finland.
- TE OfficeServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe purpose of the appropriation granted by the TE Office is to support hiring unemployed jobseekers to state assignments.
- TE OfficeServiceNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceA subsidy may be granted if a person’s disability or illness affects their capability to find employment or to keep a job.
- Ministry of Economic Affairs and EmploymentServiceNationwidePublic serviceSOLVIT is a free-of-charge online service for citizens and businesses for solving transnational problems related to the enforcement of EU legislation.