Employer’s responsibilities, services
Filter service list
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceIn certain situations, the Finnish Centre for Pensions can exempt a foreign employer from the obligation to take out pension insurance in Finland.
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceIf you go abroad to work, apply for coverage under Finnish social security from the Finnish Centre for Pensions.
- Finnish Centre for PensionsServiceNationwidePublic serviceBy supervising employers, we make sure that private sector employers take out pension insurance for their employees.
- The National Institute for Health and Welfare (THL)ServiceNationwidePublic serviceWorkplace drug testing is conducted to determine any intoxicants present in the person’s body at the time of sampling or before it.
- TE OfficePermit or other obligationNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceEmployers must deliver to the TE Office the information concerning the work of non-EU nationals.
- Employment FundServiceNationwidePublic serviceEmployers can view the unemployment insurance contribution decisions and invoices, and the salary and wage details received from the Incomes Register.
- Ministry of Economic Affairs and EmploymentServiceNationwidePublic serviceSOLVIT is a free-of-charge online service for citizens and businesses for solving transnational problems related to the enforcement of EU legislation.
- TE Office
Examination of the terms of employment of a foreigner regarding a residence permit for an employeeTE OfficePermit or other obligationNationwide except the Åland IslandsPublic serviceThe TE Office assesses whether recruiting a foreign employee is justifiable and provides a partial decision regarding the employee’s residence permit.
- Employment FundServiceNationwidePublic serviceAn employer, who is not eligible for the tax authority’s training deduction, can apply for training compensation.
- Employment FundServiceNationwidePublic serviceYou can calculate an estimate of an employer’s liability component and its percentage using the liability component calculator.Service channels: