Occupational Safety Card
- Public service
The duration of the Occupational Safety Card training is eight hours and the card shall be renewed every five years. The Occupational Safety Card trainings can be held by trainers who fulfil the criteria for trainers and who have completed a two-day Occupational Safety Card trainer education.
The objective of the Occupational Safety Card practice is
- to provide basic information about occupational health and safety
- to enhance cooperation between the customer and the supplier at common workplaces
- to support occupational instruction and guidance at common workplaces
- to reduce overlapping trainings provided by different customers
- to arouse interest in and inspire motivation for occupational safety skills at workplaces
- to try to reduce accidents at work, dangerous situations and harmful strain.
To whom and on what terms
A fee is charged for the service.
The parties offering the trainings set the prices for the Occupational Safety Card trainings organized by them independently.