Go directly to contents.

Changing school in the middle of the academic year

If you are planning to move to another locality, contact your child’s current school. Also contact education authorities in your new municipality of residence. Schools see to the transfer of information on pupils in comprehensive and secondary schools.

Your child can change schools in the middle of a school year also within the same municipality. First contact the principal of your child’s current school. 

Updated: 7/2/2021