Go directly to contents.

Construction and waste management

Before you start building, you must apply for a building permit. Apply to the municipal building supervision authority for the building permit. You may get tax credit for domestic expenses if you have renovation done in your home. Under the law, you must sort, recycle or recover as much of your waste as possible.

See contents related to the topic:

Construction and renovation

A valid building permit is required in order to start building. Apply for the building permit from the municipality.

Buying and selling real estate

When you are buying or selling real estate, obtain the necessary certificates, prepare a deed of sale and pay the necessary taxes.

Waste management

Sort the waste. Place biowaste, paper, glass, cardboard and metal and plastic packaging in recycle bins.

Water services

All properties located within a water supply network may join that network.