The Finnish Food Authority’s Hygiene Passport customer service
- Public service
The service gives you more information about the Hygiene Passport:
- who is required to have one?
- what is it like?
- how do I get it?
The service also provides information on the following:
- the hygiene proficiency system in Finland
- what hygiene proficiency is
- general information for consumers
- information for Hygiene Passport Examiners approved by the Finnish Food Authority
- information for food business operators
- information for food control authorities
The service is available on the Finnish Food Authority’s website and by calling. You can also contact us by email at email@example.com.
Do the following
You can find contact details of the customer service for the Hygiene Passport on the Finnish Food Authority's website.
To whom and on what terms
The service is free of charge.
Food Act (297/2021)