Go directly to contents.
Responsible for the service Finnish Tax Administration

Tax card

  • Service
  • Nationwide
  • Public service

The tax card shows your tax rate. All people receiving wages or other income in Finland need a tax rate. Your employer needs to know your tax rate in order to know how much of your wages must be withheld for taxes.

The Finnish Tax Administration sends all people permanently residing in Finland a new tax card at the turn of the year. The tax rate on the tax card is calculated based on the previous ...

Do the following

If you need a tax card, go to MyTax. You can always find your valid tax card in MyTax, and you can also make changes to it in MyTax, if necessary.

You can also order a tax card in other ways

  • Call our service number
  • Fill in the paper form
  • Visit the Tax Office

The service is provided by

Finnish Tax Administration

Responsible for the service

Finnish Tax Administration
Text edited by: Finnish Tax Administration
Updated: 2/8/2023