Responsible for the service Vantaa city
- Service location
Solkikujan päiväkoti provides day care centre meals.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- There is a steep slope on the passage.
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door is heavy or otherwise hard to open.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The foyer is cramped.
- The customer service point is located on the same floor as the entrance.
- The doors in the facility are hard to perceive.
- The facility has a toilet marked as accessible. The toilet door cannot be easily opened and closed.
Text edited by: Vantaa city