Responsible for the service Vantaa city
- Service location
Rajakylän päiväkoti provides day care centre meals.
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- In connection with the entrance, there is 1 step.
- The entrance has a ramp under 6 m long, with handrails on one side.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door is heavy or otherwise hard to open.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated and it uses movement-guiding surface material.
- The passage has at least 4 steps with handrails on both sides.
- The route has a steep ramp under 6 m long, with handrails on one side.
- The customer service point is located on the same floor as the entrance.
- The doors in the facility are hard to perceive.
- The facility has an accessible toilet.
Text edited by: Vantaa city