Responsible for the service City of Turku
Puolalan koulu, Kauppiaskadun yksikkö
- Service location
Puolalan koulu, Kauppiaskadun yksikkö.
- The accessible parking space is located in a canopy under 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking space is at least 3.6 m.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The entrance has a ramp under 6 m long, with handrails on both sides.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly and the glass doors have contrast markings. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens automatically with a button.
- The customer service point has 5 floors.
- For moving around, there is a lift; the door opens automatically. The floor numbers in the lift can be felt with fingers.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly. The glass doors have contrast markings.
- The facility has a toilet marked as accessible on the same floor as the entrance. The toilet does not have sufficient room for a wheelchair.
- A second toilet marked as accessible is located on floor 1.
- A third toilet marked as accessible is located on floor 2.
- The service point has a fixed induction loop in the assembly hall, gym and also a portable induction loop.
Text edited by: City of Turku