Responsible for the service Education Division, Helsinki
Paloheinä Primary School
- Service location
Located in Paloheinä, our school is a primary school that includes grades 1–6. The teaching language is Finnish.
- The 2 accessible parking spaces are located outdoors over 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking spaces is at least 3.6 m.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance are hard to perceive. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens easily manually.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The customer service point is located on the same floor as the entrance.
- The facility has at least 4 turning steps with handrails on one side.
- The doors in the facility are hard to perceive.
- The facility has an accessible toilet.
Text edited by: Education Division, Helsinki