Responsible for the service Vantaa city
- Service location
Maitorpan päiväkoti provides day care centre meals.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- In connection with the entrance, there are 2 consecutive steps with handrails on one side.
- The entrance has a ramp under 6 m long, with handrails on one side.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens easily manually.
- The customer service point is located on the same floor as the entrance.
- The doors in the facility are hard to perceive.
- The facility has an accessible toilet.
Text edited by: Vantaa city