Responsible for the service Vantaa city
- Service location
Louhelan päiväkoti provides day care centre meals.
- The entrance is hard to perceive but illuminated
- In connection with the entrance, there are 3 consecutive steps with handrails on one side.
- The entrance has a ramp over 6 m long without an intermediate landing, with handrails on one side.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door is heavy or otherwise hard to open.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The foyer is cramped.
- The route to the entrance is rough.
- The passage has at least 4 steps.
- The customer service point is located on the same floor as the entrance.
- The doors in the facility are hard to perceive.
- The facility has a toilet marked as accessible. One or both sides of the toilet seat lack a support rail.
Text edited by: Vantaa city