Responsible for the service Vantaa city
- Service location
Leppäkorven päiväkoti provides day care centre meals.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The passage has 3 consecutive steps with handrails on one side.
- The customer service point is located on the same floor as the entrance.
- The facility has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The doors in the facility are hard to perceive.
- The facility has an accessible toilet.
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated.
- In connection with the entrance, there are 3 consecutive steps with handrails on one side.
- The entrance has a ramp under 6 m long, with handrails on both sides.
- The doors connected to the entrance are hard to perceive. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door is heavy or otherwise hard to open.
- The entrance has thresholds over 2 cm high.
- The foyer is cramped.
Text edited by: Vantaa city