Responsible for the service Vantaa city
- Service location
Leinelän päiväkoti provides day care centre meals.
- The accessible parking space is located outdoors over 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking space is at least 3.6 m.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated and it uses movement-guiding surface material.
- The entrance is hard to perceive but illuminated
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door requires the use of a buzzer, opening easily manually.
- The customer service point has 2 floors.
- For moving around, there is a lift; the door opens with an access control key. The floor numbers in the lift can be felt with fingers. The button for the exit floor stands out from the other buttons.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly.
- The facility has an accessible toilet on the same floor as the entrance.
Text edited by: Vantaa city