Responsible for the service Vantaa city
- Service location
Kuusikon päiväkoti provides day care centre meals.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The passage has 3 consecutive steps with handrails on one side.
- The route has a ramp under 6 m long, with handrails on one side.
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- In connection with the entrance, there are 3 consecutive steps with handrails on one side.
- The entrance has a ramp under 6 m long, with handrails on one side.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. The door opens easily manually.
- The foyer is cramped.
- The customer service point is located on the same floor as the entrance.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly.
- The facility has a toilet marked as accessible. It does not have sufficient room for a wheelchair and the door is too narrow.
Text edited by: Vantaa city