Kontula Senior Centre/Service Centre
- Service location
Kontula Service Centre is an open meeting place, and its activities support you to live at home and promote your well-being. The centre is just the place for you if you are looking for a friendly, relaxed atmosphere and a place to spend time. Here you can exercise, participate in a handicraft workshop, enjoy the delicacies of our restaurant or read the daily newspaper. You can choose to partake in ...
- The 4 accessible parking spaces are located outdoors under 10 m from the entrance. The width of the parking spaces is at least 3.6 m.
- The pick-up and drop-off area is located in the vicinity of the entrance, giving easy access to the pavement.
- The route to the entrance is guided, smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door opens automatically with a motion sensor.
- The customer service point has 2 floors.
- For moving around, there is a lift; the door opens automatically. The floor numbers in the lift cannot be felt with fingers. The button for the exit floor stands out from the other buttons.
- The doors in the facility stand out clearly.
- The facility has an accessible toilet on the same floor as the entrance.
- There is a second accessible toilet on floor -1.
- There is a third accessible toilet on floor -1.
- The service point has a fixed induction loop in the meeting room, lecture room, auditorium, assembly hall, gym.