Responsible for the service Vantaa city
- Service location
Kimokujan päiväkoti provides day care centre meals.
- The route to the entrance is guided, smooth and sufficiently wide and illuminated.
- There is a steep slope on the passage.
- The entrance stands out clearly and is illuminated. There is a canopy above the entrance.
- The doors connected to the entrance stand out clearly. Outside the door there is sufficient room for moving e.g. with a wheelchair. The door is heavy or otherwise hard to open.
- The customer service point has 3 floors.
- For moving around, there is a lift, which can hold a wheelchair that is difficult to perceive; the door is heavy. The floor numbers in the lift cannot be felt with fingers. The button for the exit floor stands out from the other buttons. (The minimum dimensions for an accessible lift are width 1.1 m and depth 1.4 m.)
- The doors in the facility are hard to perceive.
- The facility has an accessible toilet on floor 1.
Text edited by: Vantaa city